Effective Date: 10/1/2020
Athliance, LLC., its owners, managers, officers and agents (“Athliance”, “we” or “us”) respect your privacy! Below are the steps we take to protect Personal Data provided by our users (collectively “User”, “you”, or “your”). “Personal Data” means any information that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate an individual or identify an individual in context.
DATA WE COLLECT
Personally Identifiable Data: When you use our Services or enter information on our website we may ask for your name, date of birth or age, email or mailing address, phone number, or other information to provide our Services and improve your user experience.
Payment Data: We do not collect personal information for payment. We use third-party processors for payment processing, financing, email services, etc. to provide our Services. They may collect Personal Data, so you should check their respective Privacy Policies. Our current third-party providers, include but are not limited to, PayPal,
Usage Data: We may collect data about your use of our Services such as the values of your searches, previous purchases, etc. to improve your experience and our Services.
Automatically Collected Data: We collect some data automatically when you interact with us by using our Services. We may receive and store information such as an IP address, device ID, geographic, demographic and your activities on our websites or blog. We may store this information, or it may be stored in databases owned and maintained by affiliates, agents, or service providers. We may use this data or combine it with other data to track the number of users and referral sources for customers and purchase of our products.
We also may use third-party analytic tools like Google Analytics that employ cookies to collect information about your use of our Services. You can disable cookies at any time by changing your browser or device settings. Further information about how to disable cookies check your Internet browser provider’s website via your help screen.
WHERE YOUR INFORMATION IS PROCESSED
We are based in the United States. No matter where you are located, by using this website or our Services you consent to processing and transfer of your information in and to the United States and other countries. Please understand that US laws and those of other countries governing data collection and use may differ from those of your location.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
any communication will contain instructions on how to “opt-out” of future marketing communications. If you ever want to stop receiving any marketing communication, or you wish to have your name deleted from our mailing lists, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
OUR LEGAL BASIS FOR HANDLING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Laws in some jurisdictions require us to explain the legal basis we rely on to use or disclose your Personal Data. To the extent those laws apply, our legal basis includes:
- Consent: We may handle your data based on your implied or express consent to do so. Where legally permitted or required we handle Personal Data based on your implied or express consent.
- Contractual obligations: To meet our contractual obligations to you or respond to your requests in anticipation of entering a contract for purchasing our Services. As an example, we may handle your Personal Data to create a subscription to our Services.
- Legitimate interests: We may handle your Personal Data on the basis that it furthers our legitimate interests in a manner that is not overridden by your fundamental rights and freedoms, such as:
- Providing you with a safe and enjoyable user experience;
- Customer service;
- Marketing, such as email announcing new features of our Services;
- Protecting you, our users, and our personnel and property;
- Analyzing and improving our Services by collecting data about how you use our Services so we may improve design and features;
- Processing job applications; or
- Manage and respond to legal issues.
- Legal compliance: If required to use or disclose Personal Data to comply with legal, regulatory or government requirements.
- To protect your vital interests: To share your data to help resolve an urgent medical or emergency situation.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- We do not sell your information because we consider it a vital part of your relationship with us.
- Consent: If you provide us with consent to transfer your data we may do so.
- There may arise circumstances when we may share your data with third parties, such as in a Business Transfer. If we sell or buy a business or assets or corporation, merger, reorganization, bankruptcy, dissolution or similar business event, the related transfer of assets may include your Personal Data.
- Developers: If we utilize contracted developers for our website or Services, they may have access to user data as part of their services. We would require any developers to limit use of Personal Data only to what necessary to provide their services to us.
- Related Third Parties: In the event we hire agents, consultants or other companies or individuals to perform services for us. For example, use of a third-party payment processor for purchases.
- Legal compliance: We may disclose your Personal Data if required by law or believe in good faith we are required to for compliance with a legal obligation, to protect our rights, property, and intellectual property, defend against legal liability, or protect Users’ or other’s personal safety, including fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Aggregated Data: We may share non-personally identifiable data (“Aggregated Data”) with third parties for our business purposes.
You may voluntarily provide us with “Unsolicited Information” such as new product ideas or communicate with us without our request. By sending any Unsolicited Information you agree that it is non-confidential, and we may share, use, reproduce, disclose, and distribute it without limitation or attribution to you. You acknowledge that you bear sole responsibility and release us from all liability related to any Personal Data you willingly provided in any open or public forums to us, other Users, or the public. You also may provide information when you publish or displayed information on any public areas of our website, Services or our social media accounts or other third parties (“User Contributions”). Your Unsolicited Information and User Contributions are posted and transmitted at your own risk. Even if we may limit access to certain pages, you acknowledge and understand that security measures are not perfect or impenetrable. We cannot control the actions of other users of our Website or Services with whom you choose to share Unsolicited Information or User Contributions. Therefore, there is NO guarantee that your Unsolicited Information or User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
We only offer our Services to Users over 18 years of age. We do not intentionally or knowingly collect Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13. Of course, the parent or legal guardian of children under 18 may use our website and services on behalf of their children. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under 13 and believe they disclosed Personal Data to us, please contact us immediately at email@example.com. If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”) which requires consent to processing Personal Data, we will not knowingly process Personal Data for Users under the age of consent established by EEA data protection law. If we discover that we processed any Personal Data covered by these laws, we will cease such processing and take prompt reasonable measures to remove it from our records. If in the future we plan to collect personally identifiable information from children under 13, such collection and use, to the extent applicable be done in compliance with the Children’s Online
Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) and any other applicable law with appropriate consent sought from the child’s parent or legal guardian where required.
We use our best efforts to protect your Personal Data from loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, misuse, or destruction. You should understand that no internet or email transmission is fully secure or error free. Since any email you send to us may not be secure, consider carefully what Personal Data you send via email or the internet.
YOUR DATA RIGHTS
We treat all users equally regardless of location. You may unsubscribe from emails by clicking the “unsubscribe” link, or edit your profile setting if applicable. You may cancel any Subscription at any time in accordance with our Terms of Service and applicable subscription agreement. You may opt out from cookie-related processing as explained in the “Cookies” explanation under “Data We Collect” above. If you are in EEA, Canada, Costa Rica, or other non-US jurisdiction, you may have legal rights to obtain confirmation of whether we hold your Personal Data, access your Personal Data (including in portable form), and to correct, update, amend or delete your Personal Data. You may have the right to object to our use or disclosure, request restrictions on processing, or withdraw your consent for us to use your Personal Data. These rights do not apply retroactively and may not affect our ability to continue processing data as those laws allow.
GDPR, California Online Privacy Protection Act, and other specific privacy laws.
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
- You can change your personal information by emailing or calling us or logging into your account.
California law also permits minors under 18 to request removal of their User Contributions, subject to statutory exceptions. If you are under 18 years of age and reside in California, please contact us in writing by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Athliance,LLC., Attn: Privacy, 208 SE 6th Street Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301, with the subject “California Eraser Law Request” or by phone at 833-ATHLIANCE. We may not remove your User Contributions that we must retain under Federal or state law or that was provided by a third party. If you are a minor, we will do our best to remove your information upon your valid request. We cannot guaranty the complete or comprehensive removal of your User Contributions from our website or Services, or any information that has been republished, copied, downloaded, or reposted by any third party, and we cannot guarantee that any such information may not be accessible to users of the Internet in the future. We do not advertise or market any of our services or products identified in California Business and Professionals Code Section 22580(i) to users that we have actual knowledge are under 18 years of age.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) also provides additional options to remove your data when the collecting company meets certain minimum requirements. If you reside in California, you can see your CCPA policy here.
Fair Information Practices. Should a data breach occur we will notify you via email within 7 business days. We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which provides that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
ACCESSING, CORRECTING OR REMOVING YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
To submit a request to access, correct, update, amend or delete your Personal Data, please email us at email@example.com using “Personal Data Request” in the subject line and include an explanation of which Data right you are exercising. On receipt of your request, we verify your identity for your protection prior to initiating any action. Once
verified, we begin processing your request and respond within 30 days. You have the right to request us to stop or limit use of your Personal Data if you believe we lack a lawful basis to use or believe it is inaccurate. If you are in the EEA, you have the right to opt-out of all Personal Data processing for direct marketing. To do so, please select “unsubscribe” in any marketing email or your Profile, if applicable. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Unsubscribe.” Applicable law may limit or provide exceptions to your rights and options related to your Personal Data. You also have the right to file a complaint to the relevant supervisory authority in your location. We hope you allow us the opportunity to address your concerns about Personal Data first.